Quality and Business Process Manager at Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
The Quality and Business Process Manager supports the organisation by delivering knowledge and experience on quality improvements and business process management in order to maintain, extend and document the business processes of Ferranti.
The Quality and Business Process Manager supports our sales executives about the project implementation methodology; manages the communication stream about quality both external and internal; manages the quality management system (including ISO certification) and occasionally takes care of the project management of smaller internal projects.
In this role, these would be your main tasks and responsibilities (list is not exhaustive):
- Determine and monitor quality improvements
- Prepare and follow up internal and external audits such as ISO 9001: 2000 TickITplus
- Choose new support methods and technologies and see where and how they can support the business
- Ensuring the quality of the Business Process Management
- Initiate Quality Improvements in Business Processes in order to support the changing needs of the Ferranti organisation
- The Quality and Business Process Manager represents the organisation and is the SPOC (single point of contact) for all process and quality related subjects in order to ensure an efficient and effective communication between the process management efforts and the business strategy of Ferranti
- Document all processes, sub-processes, procedures and standards; monitor the quality of the documents and keep them up to date.
- Identify, analyse and report on quality related subjects within the organisation to ensure an efficient and effective link between the processes and key performance results.
- Together with the legal department, you are responsible for handling the complaints; maintain the database and escalate to the right management level within Ferranti; ensure correct and timely answers towards the customer. Ensure root-cause analysis is done and next steps are determined
- Internal and external audits ISO 27000; ISMS preparation and follow-up
- Initiate, document, manage and improve the Business Process Management system of Ferranti, including KPIs and RACI
- Ensure that the current applications run well, define the necessary improvements projects and follow up where needed
The Quality and Business Process Manager reports to the Director Corporate Efficiency.
- A Master Degree Industrial Engineer or Economics (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role for at least 4-6 years
- Proven capability in business process management
- Intensive knowledge of quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) and knowledge of TickITplus standard
- Experience in developing a quality improvement plan, also monitoring and reporting of the quality improvement plan
- Complaint management and customer feedback
- Knowledge of ISO 27000:2013 standard (or willing to undertake study)
- Excellent skills in Office Productivity Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SharePoint
- An excellent communicator and have the natural ability to convince and persuade
- A good listener and takes initiatives
- Well-structured and pragmatic
- Customer oriented and have strong people management skills
- Have the natural ability to convince and persuade
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities
- Training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS™ University
- Work in a team and will be supported by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, laptop, smartphone, internet connection, ...
- And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
Please contact Kim Lucas: +32 (0)3 540 49 80 or +32 (0)486 30 53 15 and send your CV to: HR [dot] careers [at] ferranti [dot] be. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as electronic files as soon as possible.