ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity. Today ASCO Industries is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from four locations, Belgium, Canada, Germany and the United States of America with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 250 million euros. Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.
The Quality Assurance System Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing, transferring, execution and on time and effective implementation of quality requirements of customer and regulatory authorities within the hole Asco organization.
- TRANSFER OF QUALITY REQUIREMENTS : Ensure that quality requirements of customers or regulatory authorities are transferred and implemented within the organization in order to achieve the quality required by the customers
- QUALITY MONITORING : monitor and improve the products and processes' quality in order to achieve the Asco quality objectives.
- SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT : act as a single point of contact for customers or regulatory authorities regarding quality matters in order to transfer and follow up the actions in a timely and correct manner
- QUALITY RECORDS MANAGEMENT : Establish and maintain quality records in order to obtain the necessary approvals and to comply with customer and regulatory requirements
- Education : Industrial or Civil engineer or equivalent through experience
- Languages : Dutch and/or French and English, German is considered as a plus
- Skills / Experience :
- Knowledge of a Quality System
- Knowledge and/or proven experience of problem solving methodologies
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, (knowledge of CATIA is a plus)
- Audit skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Punctual, quality minded, flexible, assertive
Asco offers a position in an innovative high-tech environment, using cutting-edge technologies, with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.
Please send your CV through www.asco.be/careers