- Responsible for the efficient and thorough investigation of Analytical deviations, determination of root cause, and initiation of corrective/preventive actions designed to adequately address and correct the Quality-related deficiencies identified during the investigation process.
- Perform trend-analyses to identify recurring issues and address these by defining and executing corrective/preventive actions (CAPA)
- Follow up on CAPA effectiveness and report status to management.
- Define and generate standard KPI to follow the management of deviations
- University degree (Pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer degree) and minimum 1 year within pharmaceutical industry or equivalent by demonstrated experience in the concerned matter.
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills: ability to investigate and ask questions on the shopfloor
- Strong interpersonal skills: Communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Strong technical writing skills: ability to document in a clear and concise manner and to be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences
- Ability to build relationship with internal and external customers/partners (interact empathy, clarity and assertiveness)
- Quality oriented
- Knowledge of analytical (bio)chemistry techniques ((U)HLPC, GC, UV, Karl Fisher, Titration, Blotting techniques, SDS, IEF, CE,...)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken & written)
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
- Ability to work in synergy with all departments
- Experience of deviation management
- Communicate openly and proactively on all Quality issues with management
- Open minded for teamwork and collaboration
To apply please visit https://pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PfizerCareers/job/Belgium---Puurs/Q...