Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
For our Manufacturing Business Unit we are currently looking for a Quality Manager:
- You are the Quality Manager of the Materialise Manufacturing division, and assisted by the local Quality Managers of our offices abroad (PL, DE, CZ), you assume the global Quality Management of the division;
- In this role, you and your team are responsible for implementing and maintaining a global Quality Management System that is compliant with standards (ISO 9001/EN 9100/Part21G) and Materialise corporate procedures;
- You are responsible for creating a culture of Quality awareness and Continuous Improvement within the Business Unit. You empower people and create an organization where everybody feels responsible for Quality;
- You create and keep synergies with the Corporate Quality team to make sure that the Manufacturing group is aligned with Materialise general strategy.
You and your team are expected to:
- Be the main contact person for external audits (certifying bodies and customer audits) and related follow-up;
- Organize internal quality audits;
- Be the owner of the Complaint Mgt process;
- Handle CAPAs, G8D’s, and provide assistance in PFMEA’s;
- Together with the Process Owners, make Quality of the current Processes and resulting Products visible, and identify areas for improvement;
- Train and coach the unit in implementing good Practices.
- You hold a Master degree in Engineering;
- You have 5-10 years of experience in a Senior Quality role within a Manufacturing company; team and people management experience would be an asset;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/EN9100 is a must, knowledge or experience with Part21G certification would be a big asset;
- You show distinctively strategic thinking and acting;
- You are pro-active, have an entrepreneurial spirit and show perseverance;
- You have strong communication skills in English, Dutch is an asset.
What Materialise offers
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
Having a healthy work-life balance
When creating a better and healthier world, a good place to start is with yourself. That’s why we encourage our employees to stay fit both physically and mentally by offering sports workshops and flexible hours with the possibility of working remotely.
Personal growth and career opportunities
Materialise invests in people and want to see them grow in a career that fits them best. We offer personal training to every employee, so they can access every available career opportunity.
It’s also important to enjoy working at Materialise. With initiatives such as memorable team building activities, lively after-work drinks and team lunches, we’re building a work environment in which our employees feel good.
Innovation is key
Innovation isn’t an empty word at Materialise. We create and deliver high-tech solutions in additive manufacturing. Innovation and leadership by our employees is both encouraged and rewarded.